Paymatters can help you simplify the process of recruiting new contractors (and help tidy up existing relationships).
We offer a fast, efficient compliant service that removes the stress and time you are spending paying contractors and you can also be rest assured that you are referring to a Fully HMRC Compliant and Professional Company.
This also greatly reduces the burden on the contractor.
Benefits to you
- We are Owner-Managed which means we care greatly about keeping you happy.
- We are a Firm of Accountants and one of our Partners is a Chartered Accountant ensuring we give a professional service you can be pleased to refer to.
- We can have new contractors set-up within our HMRC Compliant PAYE scheme almost immediately meaning you have no delay in having to wait for them to form their own Limited Company.
- The contractors employment status is clarified meaning there are no tax implications for you.
- We invoice you for their work performed to meet your accounting and pay timescales.
- You have peace of mind that you are referring contractors to a professional Umbrella Company.
- We can build a long lasting relationship for both our mutual benefit.
- We free up the contractors time so they can get on at what they’re best at – working for you. It also means they can relax in their free time without the worry of outstanding paperwork and administration.
- We liaise direct with the contractor and chase late timesheets on your behalf.
- We have a £17m Insurance package covering Professional Indemnity, Employee Liability and Public Liability.
- We can communicate with you online, by telephone or email – whichever is best for you.
Benefits to the Contractor
- We remove the stress for the contractor of forming their own Limited Company and the costs and time associated with running your own Limited Company, being a Director and preparing accounts and tax calculation.
- Frees up their time to earn more money or enjoy their free time and family life.
- As an employee they benefit from Statutory Sick Pay, Maternity Pay etc.
- There is no need for them to take out contractor insurance and they are protected by being employees.
- We help minimise their tax liability by ensuring all valid allowances are claimed against their tax bill.
- Free Helpline - so we can deal online or by phone with all their tax and pay queries.
Choice of Services
At PayMatters each new enquiry receives a full net pay illustration and is explained the advantages and disadvantages of being paid through PAYE by their agency, a Contractor Umbrella Company and by running their own limited company. At PayMatters we can help with all 3 solutions.
Personal Service Companies
Through PayMatters Accountancy Services we can help contractors who want to run their own limited company.
- Ideal solution for the career contractor.
- The contractor can build their own brand.
- In future the contractor can potentially employ others.
- The ability to decide exactly how to be remunerated.
- Control over the type of work a contractor undertakes and manage their own personal circumstances.
- Being in business can deliver greater financial rewards.
- The contractor can build a saleable asset.
- A limited company offers a wider range of tax efficient options.
- PayMatters expertise, experience and industry knowledge means a service designed to fully support the contractor.
- PayMatters is a trusted brand in the marketplace.
- An IR35 review service.
Back to top